Your wedding, your day
Your pet is part of your family. You love your dog, they love you, so let Wedding Woofers help you include them in your big day or special event.
Having your dog at your wedding means you’ll have your faithful friend there for your big day or event – you won’t be upset at missing them and they’ll be excited to be with you. They’ll also keep your guests happy and receive lots of love and affection in return!
Wedding Woofers Package
- Initial consultation to include introduction to your family pet.
- Dog concierge service on the day of your wedding.
- We will collect your dog (or dogs) from your home in time to get them to the ceremony, look after them and get them ready.
- Safely transport them to your venue.
- Enjoy a Wedding Woofer walk prior to wedding commencing.
- Allow your pet to meet and greet guests prior to the arrival of the bridal party.
- Supervise them throughout the ceremony.
- Attend to the comfort and requirements of your pet.
- Safely transport your pet back home to an address of your choice.
(more than 2)
£50 extra per dog
upto a maximum
All package prices include mileage in East Yorkshire.
Any additional mileage and also travel time will be charged in addition to your package price. Mileage will be charged at a rate of 0.30p a mile.
Duration of package can be extended if required.
An additional cost of £10 per hour will be added to your package price.
Overnight stay for your dog can be arranged at a charge of £40
Recent Wedding Woofers
WEdding woofers Gallery
“Adrienne did a fantastic job with our pug Keith on our wedding day! He was so calm and relaxed and we were relaxed knowing that Adrienne was with him! Thank you so much!”
“Adrienne has been flexible and supportive throughout our wedding experience. Knowing that Rupert was in safe hands allowed us to fully enjoy our day. I highly recommend her and we will definitely be using her again next year for the celebration party”
“Thank you so much for bringing our puppy Ozzy to our wedding . The service Wedding Woofers provided was brilliant. The preparation before of a meet and greet, and going for a walk with the dogs and Ozzy going back to get a feel of the house made me know how well looked after he would be . Thank you so much “